Dr. Mike Paki at the dedication of the Memorial of the signing of Te Tiriti o Waitangi at Tāwhirihoe, Tangimoana
- Are you looking for somebody to assist you through the minefield that can be Cultural Awareness? or;
- Are you looking for somebody to help you develop a strategic plan for Educational development? or;
- Are you looking for somebody who can
break down the gobbledygook that is often surrounding the Treaty of Waitangi? or;
- Are you simply looking for somebody to assist you in gaining some understanding
and a working knowledge of Māori Cultural practices in a safe environment?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then we are the people you may be
Who are we?
We are a group of consultants
and advisors who specialise in Intercultural relationship building. Areas of expertise include:
- Te Reo Māori me ōnā Tikanga
- Mātauranga Māori - Traditional Knowledge systems
- Māori Law and Māori Lore
Auditing of Organisations
- Educational Strategic planning and implementation
- Tiriti o Waitangi Training and facilitation
- Treaty of Waitangi Training and facilitation
- Cultural Supervision and Training
- Restorative Justice within a Tikanga and Kaupapa Māori framework
- Tikanga Māori
have the capacity to work with individuals or groups to provide advice and training across the spectrum. We can provide you and your organisation with Iwi specific advice, content and training as well as generic "Māori" advice and content.
If you would like to know more, just drop us a line at email@example.com
© Mike Paki 2017